Used Bucket Elevators: 15-ft. High Stainless Steel Elevator, 6-in. X 12-in. Buckets
|November 9, 2012||Posted by admin under Used Bucket Elevators|
Wohl Associates has acquired a Stainless Steel Used Bucket Elevator system. Featuring a 15-foot high Nedco “Ultra Lift” and 6-inch by 12-inch buckets, this piece is suited for hauling a variety of flowable bulk materials vertically, from light to heavy, such as grain or fertilizer. This bucket elevator is capable of moving USDA/FDA food and pharmaceutical applications, chemical, hardware and processing and packaging materials.
In addition to Bucket Elevators, Wohl Associates has a maintains a large inventory of Pre-owned Equipment that serves a variety of industries such as Food Packaging and Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical Tableting, and Vitamin Packaging/Manufacturing. Some of the most popular products Wohl Associates currently sells include Used Tanks, Used Cartoners, Used Mixers, and Used Tablet Presses.
▪ Nedco “Ultra Lift” Z-shaped Bucket Elevator
▪ 15-foot discharge height on Stainless Steel Bucket Elevator
▪ Equipped with 3-foot long Infeed Section and 80-inch long top reach section
▪ 42-inch x 42-inch stainless steel Product Hopper with FMC Syntron Vibratory Feeder.
▪ 6-inch x 12-inch FDA white poly carbonate buckets.
▪ Bucket elevator has wash down motor and was last used in a food operation
To request a quote and obtain additional information and full product specifications, as well as learn about our entire inventory of Used Processing and Packaging Equipment, please direct your inquiry below to connect to a representative. We look forward to hearing from you!